About Omaha Box Company History:

Omaha Box Company began production in East Omaha as a wooden box manufacturer in 1890. By early the 1930s we added corrugated paper to our process and today we are solely a corrugated manufacturer. We are currently in our 4th generation of ownership in the Knapp family with Robert M. Knapp, Jr. as President and Gary W. Knapp as Vice-President. As we pride ourselves in the amount of high-tech equipment we have here at Omaha Box Company, we still are located at the same location where we started back in 1890. Obviously, the buildings are much larger and there have been many improvements throughout the years, but we are still very proud of our roots in East Omaha.